About the Role
We are looking for an Operator who will operate the robot on customer sites and conduct various test scenarios in the house or on-site. As a Robot Operator, you will be contacting the Field Engineer and will troubleshoot the electrical, and software side of the robot.
- Preparing in-depth reports and documentations for the product and project management team.
- You will visit customer sites for operation, technical evaluation, delivery and calibrating and training customers to utilize robots that are based on the RaaS model (Robots as a Service).
- You will interact with customers to gather their needs so they could be translated into feasible technical and operational tasks. Identifying these problems will substantially speed up our teams to provide solutions to the problems and our production.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering, electrical, computer science or mechatronics, is an asset but not a must
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for smooth communication with the customers and the team
- Independent worker and thinker who can effectively manage their time
- Problem solver in technical environments, in the lab, and on the field
- The ability to debug and troubleshoot robotic systems is an asset.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to work in a laboratory environment.
- Ability to work on-site, plant nurseries, and customer locations.
- Capable of carrying equipment when traveling.
- Being flexible for the testing schedules and times depends on the customer’s need.
We see our team members as people, not as employees and we foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves.
From our benefits to the opportunities, we provide our team members the chance to evolve in a workplace that is healthy, supportive, and fun.
Here are some of the benefits we offer if you join us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Wellness support
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and remote working arrangement
- Lunch catered every Friday
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and refreshments
- Parking on-site
- Team activities and more
To Keep our employees safe, our company will provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning wipes.
We are excited to get to know your mind and heart. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com