Advanced Intelligent Systems Inc.
About the Role
We are looking to add an IoT Backend Developer to our talented team. You will design and implement our backend systems to integrate autonomous mobile robots and connected autonomous vehicles with our cloud services. You will work very closely with a team of computer scientists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and product owners in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary start-up environment.
- Identify the main objectives and make suggestions about the direction of the project.
- Work with stakeholders to collect and analyze requirements.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to plan the necessary work based on the requirements and execute the plan.
- Perform and schedule regular tests and communicate issues with the team.
- Identify opportunities within our platform for modularity and reuse.
Your Skills and Experience
- Tech-savvy and passionate about building products.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud services.
- 1+ years of experience developing backend systems.
- 1+ Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases as well as queues (We use Postgres, RabbitMQ, & DynamoDB)
- Experience with best-practice agile development and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Git, Slack, JIRA, and Confluence
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
We see our team members as people, not as employees and we foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves.
From our benefits to the opportunities, we provide our team members with the chance to evolve in a workplace that is healthy, supportive, and fun.
Here are some of the benefits we offer if you join us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Wellness support
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and remote working arrangement
- Lunch catered every Friday.
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and refreshments
- Parking on-site
- Team activities and more.
To keep our team members safe, our company will provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning wipes.
We are excited to get to know your mind and heart. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.