Advanced Intelligent Systems Inc.
About the Role
We are looking for a Field Technician who will be responsible for the test and quality control of the robotics projects. As a Field Technician, you will be responsible for testing and operating our robots on different site locations. You will work closely with a team of product analysts, computer scientists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and product owners in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary start-up environment.
- Perform and schedule testing and communicate issues with the team.
- Operation of the robots in the customer locations and in the lab if needed.
- Summarize, document the test results and maintain documentation.
- Investigate, troubleshoot simple issues with the performance of the robots.
Your Skills and Experience
- Technical background in mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or experience in robotics is an asset
- 1–3-years experience is an asset but not a must
- Hands-on experience with hardware assembly
- Practical skills, soldering, wiring, diagnosis, mechanical assembly
- Basic Python, C/C++ experience is an addition.
- Git, source code revision control is an asset.
- Great attention to details
- Highly skilled in documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license.
We see our team members as people, not as employees and we foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves.
From our benefits to the opportunities, we provide our team members with the chance to evolve in a workplace that is healthy, supportive, and fun.
Here are some of the benefits we offer if you join us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Wellness support
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and remote working arrangement
- Lunch catered every Friday
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and refreshments
- Parking on-site
To keep our employees safe, our company will provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning wipes.
We are excited to get to know your minds and hearts. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org