Advanced Intelligent Systems Inc.
About the Role
We are looking for a Field Engineer, who will be responsible for the test and quality control of the robotics projects. As a field engineer, you will be responsible for the systematic testing approach for robot developments, investigating and analysis of test results to assure reliability and quality of the systems. You will work very closely with a team of computer scientists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and product owners in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary start-up environment.
- Perform and schedule regular testing and communicate issues with the team.
- Operation of the robots and design a systematic approach to test the new developments.
- Summarize, document the test results, and maintain the database.
- Analyze and communicate the test results to the stakeholders.
- Investigate, diagnose, and troubleshoot the performance of the robots.
- Assist operation and maintenance of the robots in customer locations.
Your Skills and Experience
- in engineering or computer science.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience with hardware and software aspects of robotics projects
- Experience in working with Linux.
- Experience working with measurement tools and common workshop tools.
- Great attention to detail and highly skilled in documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for smooth communication with the customers and the team
- Experience with Embedded systems and mechatronic systems.
- Experience with ROS and programming skills.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
We see our team members as people, not as employees and we foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves.
From our benefits to the opportunities, we provide our team members with the chance to evolve in a workplace that is healthy, supportive, and fun.
Here are some of the benefits we offer if you join us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Wellness support
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and remote working arrangement
- Lunch catered every Friday
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and refreshments
- Parking on-site
- Team activities and more
To keep our employees safe, our company will provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning wipes.
We are excited to get to know your mind and heart. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org