AIS Inc is committed to state-of-art research in Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) to create affordable, autonomous custom robotic solutions to solve real industry problems. We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer who will work with the project manager and the technical team to improve the performance of the robot with an emphasis on improving the electrical design of the robot.
- Perform electrical engineering and design work on all aspects of electrical design under the supervision of the project lead.
- Assist in staging and testing in the preparation of test plans and inspect/test hardware
- Prepare analyses, designs, drawings, specifications, and reports as required
- Develop and strengthen existing skills and deliver engineering projects in accordance with requirements and in line with company and industry best practices
- Undertake internal technical reviews and verification checks on analysis, reports, designs and associated advice
- Ensure timely regular and clear reporting of project status to your manager, and that critical project records and documentation is kept
- Other duties as assigned
- Min 2 years of experience in electrical design.
- Proficiency in designing electronic and power electronics circuits
- Outstanding experience in working with Altium design software for schematic & PCB design
- Excellent experience in programming embedded systems using C and C++
- Proficiency in programming ARM-cortex and AVR based embedded systems such as Teensy
- Proficiency in working with different DC motors (e.g. servo motors, stepper motors, and brushless motors) and drivers
- Experience in tuning PID controllers
- Experience in working with electrical tools and devices as well as soldering SMD parts
- Experience in electrical drawing and cable harnessing
- Familiar with battery management systems
- Prepare product documentation and write reports
- The ability to multitask and work in multicultural as well as teamwork environments
- The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiar with Agile process software such as Jira
We offer the following;
- Great start-up team environment
- Competitive benefits
- Stock options
- Social and team activities
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.