Advanced Intelligent Systems Inc.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer who will be part of developing a new generation of autonomous mobile robots. You will be responsible for implementing tasks related to microcontrollers, coding, and electronics. Good communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work with a team are essential. You will also be required to be hands-on when working on our autonomous systems.
- Contribute to electrical development, prototyping, testing, and deployment of autonomous vehicles.
- Design electrical components and circuit boards for embedded systems.
- Contribute to design and testing reports.
Your Skills and Experience
- Master’s in Control engineering, embedded engineering, or equivalent
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Passionate about robotics and building robotics projects professionally and privately.
- 3+ years in experience in electronics engineering
- 3+ years experience in embedded C/C++ development
- 5+ years in DC circuit design. (PCB design preferably Altium designer)
- 5+ years experience in R&D work for rapid product development
- Experience working with sensors, microcontrollers, motors and other common robotics
We see our team members as people, not as employees and we foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves.
From our benefits to the opportunities, we provide our team members with the chance to evolve in a workplace that is healthy, supportive, and fun.
Here are some of the benefits we offer if you join us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and remote working arrangement
- Healthy snacks, drinks, and refreshments
- Parking on-site