Scrum Master / Project Engineer
AIS Inc is fast growing company with the focus on state-of-art research in Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) to solve industry challenges. We are looking for a passionate scrum master / project engineer to join the management team and help tracking the progress and organizing robotics projects.
- Determining project responsibilities and assigning them to the members of the technical team and following up the progress.
- Coordianting the project, use the scrum model, organize sprints and review backlogs.
- Evaluating team’s performance, tracking the project progress and help the team increasing the productivity and enhancing the efficiency.
- Identifying project blockers and managing the associated risks.
- Monitoring the performance of the team through JIRA and Confluence.
- Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Assisting developing project plans and objectives and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project documentation and backing up data.
- Performing basic administrative tasks and ensure smooth operation of the office and lab.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- JIRA/Confluence Experience
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc
- Ability to manage the productivity and efficient communication within the team members
- Excellent documentation Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Scrum Master certification is an asset
- Engineering background is an asset.
If you are up to the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject of “Scrum Master Applicant”to firstname.lastname@example.org.