Robotics Engineer / Robotics Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced Robotics Engineer (Robotics Software Developer) to join our team at our head office in Burnaby, BC. As a Robotics Engineer you will tackle automation challenges, improve performance of our Robot(s) while emphasizing on improving localization and navigation. This role is a full-time opportunity to join our dynamic team.
- Design and implement motion planning and decision-making stack algorithm for a mission-based robot
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to gather requirements.
- Implement and enforce coding best practices and documentation
- Perform systematic tests for the developed software
- Master’s degree or PhD in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with the Lean Startup approach is an asset.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a robotics software development or automation companies.
- Advanced level in CPP programming
- Advanced level in robotics software programming
- Intermediate with python programming
- Advanced level of ROS experience
- Experience with Motion planning for mobile robots and autonomous vehicles
- Experience with object detection for mobile robots and autonomous vehicles
- Experience with decision making software stacks for mission-based robots
- Experience with docker and other continuous development integration tools
- Experience in Autonomous driving software development
If you are up to the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org