Product Manager – IOT Platform
Advanced Intelligent Systems is a leading custom robotics company with the Intellectual Property (IP) to create affordable, autonomous custom robotic solutions to solve real industry problems. AIS is building a state-of-the art IOT platform to manage our fleet of robots and lead the Industry 4.0 revolution. As part of that, we need an intermediate product manager to help us define and deliver on that promise.
As a product manager at AIS, you will:
- Analyze customer and partner requirements to ensure that AIS products solve their actual business problems and satisfy their needs.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas to taking the product to market.
- Develop a roadmap for our IOT products to illustrate our vision and plan for the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing team on the development and positioning of the products.
- Work with our marketing research team to ensure there is a feasible market and product will fit with all the solutions being developed.
- Present the product roadmap and features to our intellectual property team to identify patent opportunities as part of the R&D process.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
We require you to have the following skills:
- 3+ years of marketing, development, or sales experience
- 2+ years of software product management / business analyst experience.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Experience with AWS cloud services and other AWS based offerings is a strong plus.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and Salesforce.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
We offer the following:
- Great start-up team environment
- Competitive benefits
- Stock options
- Social and team activities