We are looking for an experienced electromechanical technician who will assist in several robotics projects. The main responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Assemble, repair, rework and/or troubleshoot complex electromechanical assemblies.
- Prepare electrical wire/cable harnessing and test the functionality on the robots.
- Collaborate with other team members to prepare hardware requirements.
- Document issues, electromechanical test results, and preparing instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and update inventory.
- Follow electrical and mechanical safety and standard regulations.
- Experienced with electrical and mechanical hand tools, soldering SMD electronic parts and completing mechanical assembly.
- Experience in diagnostics and repairs of mechanical & electrical components.
- Familiar with reading PCB board layouts, schematic diagrams, and mechanical design and drawings.
- Be able to identify and fix electrical wiring problems ( e.g. continuity of circuits in electrical wiring) with following Schematic designs and PCB layouts using testing tools (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for smooth communication with the team.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Eligible to work in Canada
We offer the following:
- Great startup environment
- Great teammates
- Competitive benefits
- Stock options
- Social and team activities
If you are up to the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org