AIS Inc. is looking for a highly motivated and experienced electromechanical technician with a passion to deliver high-tech practical robotic solutions to the industry. The ideal candidate has a strong background in building electromechanical systems and quality control.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Experienced with electrical and mechanical hand tools, soldering SMD electronic parts and completing mechanical assembly
- Assemble. Repair, rework and/or troubleshoot complex electromechanical assemblies.
- Extensive experience with electrical wire/cable harnessing and relevant tools
- Familiar with reading PCB board layouts, schematic diagrams, and mechanical design and drawings.
- Be able to identify and fix electrical wiring problems ( e.g. continuity of circuits in electrical wiring) with following Schematic designs and PCB layouts using testing tools (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, etc.)
- Documenting issues, electromechanical test results, and preparing instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and updating inventory.
- Following electrical and mechanical safety and standard regulations.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.